Rosewater is one of the benefits we could get out of Rose. We all will agree to this point that Rose is a symbol of love and, many of us have expressed the love for our loved ones. We can use rose water for our daily needs and can get a health benefit out of it. Rosewater has anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and ant-septic properties. Today We will be discussing, How we can make rose water at home through different methods? There are various companies selling Rosewater in the market but definitely, they are not chemical-free. We will show you, How organically you can make rose water at home. Which will be beneficial for your skin, body, hair and you can consume it too.
There are two methods through which you can prepare rose water at home with ease.
In this method, you will need a half cup of rose petals (2-3 rose flowers), a bowl of water, a large pot, a strainer, a measuring cup and a lid for sealing purpose.
- You can choose red roses, yellow roses or any type of roses for this method. FYI, red and pink roses provide strong fragrances.
- You need to put half a cup of rose petals into a large pot. Then pour a bowl of water in it.
- Then place this pot on top of a burner. Once the water starts boiling, cover the pot with the Lid.
- You may also add olive oil or almond oil to the boiling rose water. It’s beneficial for moisturizing your skin.
- You need to stop boiling water once you see rose petals color is pale pink.
- Now remove the pot from the burner and, strain the mixture.
- After straining the mixture, you will see a clear liquid solution, which is nothing but rose water.
- You can store this rose water in the refrigerator for a month and in your bathroom cabinet for a week.
This method of preparing rosewater is the purest method to make rose water at home. You need to have a large pot, a ceramic saucer, one glass bowl, an ice cubes bowl, 1 glass water, and a sealing lid.
- Preparation starts from removing the rose petals from the rose flower.
- You need to place the ceramic saucer in the large pot in an upside-down position.
- Then pour 1 glass water into the large pot and submerge rose petals in it.
- Place a glass bowl on the top of the ceramic saucer in the large pot. Now you will see that glass bowl edges are a bit lower than the large pot edge.
- Keep this whole arrangement on the burner, in short, you need to place this large pot on the burner.
- Then sealed the top of a large pot with the lid and keep a bowl of ice cubes on the lid.
- Now when water will be boiled, it’s vapor will be condensed and get collected in the empty bowl placed on the top of ceramic.
- This solution will be the purest form of rose water which you can use for daily needs.
Benefits of Rosewater:
There are several benefits of rosewater, we have listed the top benefits of rosewater.
- Relieves Headache: Rosewater and rose oil are major ingredients that will reduce your headache and gives you a soothing effect. You need to just inhale rosewater vapor to reduce your headache.
- Anti-aging properties: Rosewater contains a high amount of antioxidants that tighten your pores and reduce wrinkles on the face.
- Healing property: It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. So if you get a cut, burned or scars it can heal you efficiently. It also expedites the process of healing.
- Reduces skin redness: No wonder rose water is used as a beauty product for ages. It increases complexion in the skin and reduces skin redness. Many people prefer to apply rose water at night and then in the morning when you wake up, you just need to wash with fresh water. It reduces skin redness and increases glow on your skin.
- Soothes Digestion problem: This is one of the unique abilities which many people do know about. You can consume rosewater to prevent stomach upset. It enhances your digestion functionality. It also improves your bile secretion process.
We have covered every essential information of rosewater which should be knowing. You can now easily make rosewater at home and store it for longer days. Definitely, it’s the best way to make sure you use a pure form of rose water which is chemical-free and organic. There is one thing we need to inform you that if you are allergic to rose or rose water, please do not indulge in utilizing any of the rosewater benefits. As it’s the only precaution and cons of the rosewater. That’s all from our end, we hope you enjoy this article and will make the best out of it.