The main functionality of acrylic nails is to extend your natural nails length. I get it how important it’s for a lady to have long nails as it’s one of the style statements. Removing acrylic nails sometimes can be a tedious process. It may even cause injury to your nails. You need to take extra precautions while removing your acrylic nails. Today, we will be discussing how you can remove acrylic nails with ease? There are two methods to remove acrylic nails.
how to take off acrylic nails at home
- The first step is to cut your nails with a nail cutter. You need to make sure you cut your nails, as small as you could.
- Then clean your nails with flowing water, try to remove the nail polish applied on your nails through a Scrubber.
- Once you cut your nails, scrub the nail paint. You will need a bowl filled with acetone. Acetone is a chemical that will provide you ease to take off your acrylic nails. You need to insert your finger in the bowl filled with acetone for 5-10 minutes.
- Then remove your hand and try to remove the acrylic nails through a metal pusher. Slowly and gently push them outwards. It will first remove the few polish stains which were remaining on your nails.
- Once you remove the nail polish stains, you need to insert your hand again in the acetone for 10-15 minutes.
- This time your acrylic nails will be soggier and, you will easily be able to remove them from your natural nails. It’s a bit time-consuming process, but it’s also one of the most smoother ways to take off the acrylic nails.
- After, you take off your nails. You need to apply a moisturizer to your hands. Acetone is a liquid compound that causes dryness to your hands.
- There is an alternative for acetone. If you do not have acetone at your home, you can easily use the most available liquid compound at everyone’s home. It’s known as water.
- You need to warm the water and keep your hands in it for 25-30 minutes.
- It’s a bit time consuming and does not affect much to acrylic nails. So after 25-30 minutes, once you remove your hand from the water. You may still find your acrylic nails, a bit harder to remove. But definitely, it’s a good alternative for acetone.
- We have given you both the options. Choose the most feasible option for you.
how to take off acrylic nails at home
- This method requires a partner with you. You won’t be able to perform this method until you have got a company with you.
- This method needs a company and a string of dental floss. You need to ask your partner to hold the floss string and find a thin gap between your acrylic nails and natural nails at the bottom.
- Once you find the gap, you need to insert the floss into that minute gap and apply force towards outside by performing back and forth action on acrylic nails.
- It will take a maximum of 5 minutes with this method to remove an acrylic nail and separate it from your natural nail.
- This method is a bit tricky but works like a charm and it’s lightning-fast.
- Once you remove all your acrylic nails, clean your nails with a nail filer. All the acrylic will be clear from your natural nails. Then you can wash your nails with flowing water.
- After completing this procedure, apply a cream or a moisturizer.
- It’s not mandatory to use a cream or moisturizer only. You can also use vegetable oil to moisturize your hand.
I hope this article covers the complete information which you need. Sometimes it can be a messy procedure to remove the acrylic nails. But you need to cope up with the fashion trends and make sure your natural nails grow with the desired shape and size. Acrylic nails are boon for many ladies but, everything comes with the drawbacks. The acrylic material is dried up on your nails in such a fashion that it lasts for weeks. Due to which this it gets cemented on your nails. Earlier, the acrylic nails implementation method was a bit different and, due to which these nails were getting off easily from the natural nails. Hence one of the best cosmetic research teams come with this technique and boom it was successful. It requires extra hygiene and expertise to implement natural nails so that your nail cuticle is not damaged. Some people believe in using alcohol instead of acetone but, I have not mentioned above because it’s a very time-consuming process. It takes approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour. You need to keep your fingers in the alcohol solution for this long time. We want to give you the best solutions to remove acrylic nails.